Employment at Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google (FAANG) is a fantasy fulfilled for almost all engineering students/graduates. Every year, FAANG tops the rundown list of the most sought-after companies for students coming from engineering background. So, what is so special about FAANG that each engineering graduate aims to get into one of these companies?
Following are some of the reasons why the FAANG companies receive over 50k interview applications per week, and continue being the most in-demand employers for engineers:
· Working Environment – The FAANG organizations are considered to provide the perfect working environment to all employees. The FAANG working environment is fluid which provides space for comfort, creativity, learning, productivity, interaction, exposure etc.
· Packages – The FAANG organizations offer insane salary packages to its employers. Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google have set the bar for tech-geeks being paid immensely all over the world today. The top giants are said to pay bonuses as high as $100K to their employees. The incredibly marvellous monetary offerings make FAANG the next wall street success in the tech-world.
· Additional Perks – FAANG organizations are known to provide the best additional benefits of the employees. Some of the benefits include health benefits, food, transportation inclusion, paid leaves, stipend for training, parental leaves etc. The perks act as a cherry on the top of the manifold advantages of working in Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, and Google.
· Repute – Having worked in any of the FAANG organizations add not only to your exposure, lifestyle, and skills, but also immensely benefit your future prospects. Having a FAANG on your resume make you stand out from the large competition in the tech-world.
Now that we know why FAANG is such a huge deal for all engineers out there; it also becomes clear how tough it would be to get into these top-notch organizations.
FAANG requires hard work, enthusiasm, determination, and a will to win. It’s not a cakewalk to crack the interviews of the FAANG organizations. One must be prepared to beat the competition out there. The key is structured learning and practice. This is where Coding Blocks step in to guide students. Coding Blocks, with years of collated experience of mentors from IITs, IIITs, NITs, is here with a brand-new Master Interview Course designed specifically to prepare engineering students/graduates for Interviews of Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google (FAANG) and other product companies as well.
Some of the highlights of the course includes:
· More than 150 handpicked questions, popular among Product companies
· Algorithm and Code level solutions for each question
· Doubt Assistance
· Lifetime Assignment access
· Placement Assistance (only for Premium version)
· Expert Mentor Guidance (only for Premium version)
· Live Webinars for Concepts and Doubt Solving (only Premium version)
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll today and start your FAANG Career with a bang!